CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
2k15
carolina_corpsman
CockyLifer
SC Gamecock
PFW79
Ace Dilcock
TAFC 5 1981
rt3891
GregoryHouse
FurmanCock
Don't Run Your Mouth (1952)
Javon Kinlaw has bes (990)
Mizzou game time (938)
The 12th game...who (876)
Mason’s “Streetfight (875)
Cory helms (788)
Cack's Toast of the (615)
Hats off to Kentucky (605)
Redshirt Candidates (605)
Tiger has been leadi (532)
Javon Kinlaw has best gam
Mason’s “Streetfight” com
Don't Run Your Mouth, Ken
2020 WBB - Hoopgurlz (ESP
Jeremy Pruitt (Over/under
Pat Mahomes
Georgia State University
Vandy Game Replay
Hats off to Kentucky
Tiger has been leading th

Old 10-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
Nassau Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6200
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default food at Willy Brice

Going to go up for home coming Vandy game, first time in nearly 40 years. Can't wait! What are the food choices like from the vendors? Anything really good or bad?
I read the clear bag policy... Interesting
Old 10-10-2017, 08:58 AM   #2
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 938208
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: food at Willy Brice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post
Going to go up for home coming Vandy game, first time in nearly 40 years. Can't wait! What are the food choices like from the vendors? Anything really good or bad?
I read the clear bag policy... Interesting
...Ummmm, either tailgate and eat or find a resturant. I really dont qualify what the vendors serve at the stadium as food. Maybe snack food but that is it in the stadium. Pnuts or popcorn at best with a soft drink.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #3
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

You have not been to W-B in 40 freaking years...???....You are in for a big surprise. You will have no idea where you are at. I hope you have a good parking space so you can get there several hours before the game and take in the sights...Enjoy.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:09 AM   #4
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Tailgating/bringing your own is probably the best choice here. One area College stadiums miss that pros don't, is definitely food options. This could easily be because the stadiums are usually much older. But, yeah, if you're eating at the game, hot dog, pizza, nachos is about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #5
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Tailgating/bringing your own is probably the best choice here. One area College stadiums miss that pros don't, is definitely food options. This could easily be because the stadiums are usually much older. But, yeah, if you're eating at the game, hot dog, pizza, nachos is about it.
..If you are going, hook the man up with some food. I know if you go you will be burning some kind of animal on the cooker...
Old 10-10-2017, 09:30 AM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
..If you are going, hook the man up with some food. I know if you go you will be burning some kind of animal on the cooker...
I'm not 100% yet. I'm a more than likely, but still have a few things in the balance that I have to see how they play out.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:55 AM   #7
Nassau Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6200
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material

Looks like I'm tailgating at the Stadium Club facility near Conquest Brewing - wherever that is. I did go to the spring game a few years ago but this my first game since '75 or '76. So, count on roasted p-nuts and Dr Pepper and that's about all..
Old 10-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #8
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1061265
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

the food at williams brice is a joke. what a total shnit show down there. once i get to my seat i dont ever leave until i leave the stadium.

i avoid the bathrooms and concession mess altogether.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #9
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Looks like I'm tailgating at the Stadium Club facility near Conquest Brewing - wherever that is. I did go to the spring game a few years ago but this my first game since '75 or '76. So, count on roasted p-nuts and Dr Pepper and that's about all..
No Dr. Pepper in the stadium. Much to my dismay.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:16 AM   #10
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
the food at williams brice is a joke. what a total shnit show down there. once i get to my seat i dont ever leave until i leave the stadium.

Why I'm glad I have a club lounge pass....
Old 10-10-2017, 11:17 AM   #11
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1343234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

boiled peanuts
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:00 PM   #12
Jethro Beaver
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4100
Jethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot material

I used to love the hotdogs with the chili in the little cups back years ago. Looking back it was probably a Circle K dog with their canned chili. Alcohol made things taste better.

This was also when you could pee on the fence at the back of Tally Ho by the train tracks with out going to jail and being a registered sex offender. LOL

Good luck and Welcome Home, Nassau!!
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #13
GeoCocky66
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 21288
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material

The new concession situation at WB is terrible, not only in terms of choices but also in terms of wait time and logistics. As others have said, enjoy before and after the game, but skip the stadium food.
GeoCocky66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #14
Wagz
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Wagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his combWagz is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
Why I'm glad I have a club lounge pass....
Um...that's not much better. The club lounge was out of boiled peanuts and popcorn by halftime this past Saturday, not to mention they let everybody and their brother in there these days, it's no less crowded than the concessions on the concourse.
Wagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #15
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagz View Post
Um...that's not much better. The club lounge was out of boiled peanuts and popcorn by halftime this past Saturday, not to mention they let everybody and their brother in there these days, it's no less crowded than the concessions on the concourse.
I've never had a problem in the East Club Lounge.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #16
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 11156
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

AVOID the stadium food. It seems to be even worse this year in my opinion.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #17
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
I used to love the hotdogs with the chili in the little cups back years ago. Looking back it was probably a Circle K dog with their canned chili. Alcohol made things taste better.

This was also when you could pee on the fence at the back of Tally Ho by the train tracks with out going to jail and being a registered sex offender. LOL

Good luck and Welcome Home, Nassau!!
...The Tally Ho Club....man what a wonderful play ground....
Old 10-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #18
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244550779341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I park in the parking lot next to Conquest brewing! It's about a quarter mile from Willy B, across Bluff road at George Rogers Blvd. We need to get a cold one or twelve that day.

The food at the stadium is general fare but they do have Marco's pizza now. Prepare to spend a small fortune.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
rabid cock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 24763
rabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot material

For a brief period of time, around 1987, I think, they had really good hot dogs, with a condiment stand, with ketchup and mustard in dispensers, with fresh onions and jalapeno peppers.

Then....they disappeared!
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #20
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 547444563090
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post

You could enjoy both with a nice, cold doo-doo ice.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote