CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thumpin big
kick_ball
sosfan812
CockNJersey
AndersonCock
carolina_corpsman
Blitzkrieg
TastyLicks
Three and Out
thekob
Rakym Felder (3188)
Gamecocks back in co (509)
Educational beatdown (338)
2020 - Jack Miller (215)
7th grader gets USC (155)
Into the Badlands S3 (0)
Gamecocks win Palmetto Se
2019 Commitment - Ryan Hi
Gamecocks back in collegi
Rakym Felder
2020 - Jack Miller
2019 - Kyle Ford
7th grader gets USC WBB o
***Aces High - Women's Te
2019 - Christian Brown
*** Softball 2018 season

Old 01-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #1
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 899700
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material
Default Coach Boom

So, got a little bored at work, and started Youtubing Muschamp. Then I started seeing all these "Muschamp gets pissed" videos, and there are so many of them. I know you guys have seen these before, but damn, they make me laugh so hard. Dude loses it. And I love it. Guy gets on fire when he ain't happy. It is good to see that kind of fire in a coach. At Auburn, Florida, and SC, there are some really good videos. I love having a coach that is like this, and not too laid back.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #2
Johnny Cockyc@sh
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Johnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his comb
Default Re: Coach Boom

I agree. I'm not saying SC needs drill sergeants, but we need staunch leadership to get things done.
Johnny Cockyc@sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:10 PM   #3
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cockyc@sh View Post
I agree. I'm not saying SC needs drill sergeants, but we need staunch leadership to get things done.
Agreed. Frankly, I have been surprised we haven't seen more fire from him. It has increased from last year to this year. I think he's taking the attitude of not trying to get blood out of a turnip in terms of the overall talent. Once he has all the guys in place he feels we need to win, I expect him to be on their butts a bit more during game day.

I swear Muschamp is trying to be the reincarnation of JoMo. Not only does he seem to prefer the all black (also recently wore a black golf shirt with the JoMo script on it) but he's definitely a blue-collar type of guy too.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #4
Johnny Cockyc@sh
Banned

Male

Johnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his combJohnny Cockyc@sh is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Agreed. Frankly, I have been surprised we haven't seen more fire from him. It has increased from last year to this year. I think he's taking the attitude of not trying to get blood out of a turnip in terms of the overall talent. Once he has all the guys in place he feels we need to win, I expect him to be on their butts a bit more during game day.

I swear Muschamp is trying to be the reincarnation of JoMo. Not only does he seem to prefer the all black (also recently wore a black golf shirt with the JoMo script on it) but he's definitely a blue-collar type of guy too.
I'm a bit surprised myself. He's definitely trying to stay professional. Learning from the things that have cost him from the past I reckon. Though I have seen "Boom" come out a few times last season. It was needed at the time!
Old 01-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #5
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 999975894
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

He was told to tone it down by Ray I thought?
Old 01-08-2018, 05:36 PM   #6
Johnny Cockyc@sh
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
He was told to tone it down by Ray I thought?
Don't know. He certainly is though.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #7
boopgodfrey
Walk On

Male

boopgodfrey has hatched from the shell

Ray Tanner advised him when he was hired that he needed to tone it down. I believe it was brought up at the press conference.
boopgodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

CockyCash: 4640
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Well we will never see Muschamp sling a visor when he gets pissed off. Maybe a nosebleed on the sidelines but that’s about it.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #9
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 262
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Well we will never see Muschamp sling a visor when he gets pissed off. Maybe a nosebleed on the sidelines but thatís about it.
and if he does sling a visor, it will still be on the head of an assistant.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:39 PM   #10
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I donít know, Spurrier made throwing headsets his thing in Columbia

Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #11
Gamecocks0197
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Gamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot materialGamecocks0197 is USC mascot material

It's come out a few times (Georgia 2016 and 2018 Outback Bowl come to mind), but overall it's not quite as obvious as it was when he was at Florida.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:12 PM   #12
NAGamec0ckFan
Proverbs 14:12

Male

CockyCash: 17185
NAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot material

Loved seeing Spurrier throwing shit around on the sidelines...
NAGamec0ckFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #13
AtlGAMECOCK
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 964742
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

In the outback boom got ticked at the refs. I remember seeing him talk to one and he didn't like the explanation he got because he told the ref bull****!
Old 01-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #14
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 6000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Well we will never see Muschamp sling a visor when he gets pissed off. Maybe a nosebleed on the sidelines but thatís about it.
LOL that time he was all bleeding like a doofus.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:29 PM   #15
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudlyCarolina4eva is crowing loudly

The best one is the Texas locker room meltdown

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:18 PM   #16
unccgamecock
4-Star

Male

unccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPhilson View Post
So, got a little bored at work, and started Youtubing Muschamp. Then I started seeing all these "Muschamp gets pissed" videos, and there are so many of them. I know you guys have seen these before, but damn, they make me laugh so hard. Dude loses it. And I love it. Guy gets on fire when he ain't happy. It is good to see that kind of fire in a coach. At Auburn, Florida, and SC, there are some really good videos. I love having a coach that is like this, and not too laid back.
Update your post with all the ones you've liked most lol

EDIT: (Please)

:)
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #17
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 10401
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #18
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 6000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Man, Muschamp has put on some weight since he got to Cola. Ya'll keep him away from the BBQ!
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote