CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NAGamec0ckFan
kingofnerf
TKE226
Captain9Dragons
AR1
Spur's Addiction
The Yancey
Senior Rooster
SterlingBrooks
catdaddy66
Can we run the ball? (2056)
Congratulations (1510)
Uniforms vs Clemson (1303)
South Carolina (576)
Mike Leach on CFP (520)
This Egg Bowl might (250)
GameDay Kickoff: The (248)
PODCAST: Clemson Wee (171)
FCC to end net neutr (162)
Tailgating with dogs (148)
Can we run the ball?
Mike Leach on CFP
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
Clemson opponents avg rec
Will USC Score >21 vs
South Carolina
Uniforms vs Clemson
2018 - Dorian Gerald
Star Wars game day themes
Coaching carousel: 2017-1

Old 11-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #301
sosfan812
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
sosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 - Rick Sandidge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfan View Post
yep, so did everyone else
Yet this is the Sandidge thread.
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #302
dumpyloser
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5800
dumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
He got beat 2 out of what 10 times. I will take that all day long. Keep in mind he abused the one guy that threw him to the ground earlier. What I found interesting is that KJ Henry got whipped on every one of his opportunities. He looks really really small for a DE. His build is a much better fit for the Buck position imo.
You're right. If my post came across as negative, that wasn't the intention. I was just pointing out that 2k15's comment was a little misleading and lead me to believe that he dominated every match-up.
dumpyloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #303
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 200
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

most likely returning for the Clemson game
Ironfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:30 AM   #304
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
Whistle blew...I imagine that’s why he went after the olineman. Disappointed in how Henry got handled by the offensive linemen.
Not that good
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 AM   #305
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
He got beat 2 out of what 10 times. I will take that all day long. Keep in mind he abused the one guy that threw him to the ground earlier. What I found interesting is that KJ Henry got whipped on every one of his opportunities. He looks really really small for a DE. His build is a much better fit for the Buck position imo.
Weíre recruiting him as a buck
Old 11-10-2017, 12:38 AM   #306
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 311755
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
Weíre recruiting him as a buck
Yes we are ....
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:41 AM   #307
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Yes we are ....
You haven’t been around too much lately. Working too hard. I see your boy Brad Johnson having his snaps increase.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:42 AM   #308
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Double post
Old 11-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #309
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
You havenít been around too much lately. Working too hard. I see your boy Brad Johnson having his snaps increase.
Yep. Actually working about 60/70 hrs a week at the moment. I will be slowing down soon. Yeah Brad is going to be a real good one for us. I think next year he will be a major player in our D. I think our team speed on D next year will be just plain nasty.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #310
2k15
Music Lover

Male

CockyCash: 2016201620162000
2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material

He'd be big time at the buck, but I can't help but think that we're gonna put him on the line next year. With BAW coming back and us losing Stallworth and Sawyer, we need a natural talent like Sandidge in the trenches.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #311
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k15 View Post
He'd be big time at the buck, but I can't help but think that we're gonna put him on the line next year. With BAW coming back and us losing Stallworth and Sawyer, we need a natural talent like Sandidge in the trenches.
Sandidge at Buck ?? I think you missed the part about KJ at Buck definitely not Sandidge.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #312
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 940058
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yep. Actually working about 60/70 hrs a week at the moment. I will be slowing down soon. Yeah Brad is going to be a real good one for us. I think next year he will be a major player in our D. I think our team speed on D next year will be just plain nasty.
..With Fennell and Character, that is pretty speedy right there for sure. That is what CWM has made his hay with is defensive speed and it looks like with what we have now and what is coming in, CWM still believes in nasty speed.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #313
2k15
Music Lover

Male

2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
..With Fennell and Character, that is pretty speedy right there for sure. That is what CWM has made his hay with is defensive speed and it looks like with what we have now and what is coming in, CWM still believes in nasty speed.
To be honest, I take good tackling and trucking ability over speed any day of the week, but damn is it fun to see a defense swarm like a hive around a ball carrier and gang tackle him.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #314
carolinamyke
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5500
carolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot materialcarolinamyke is USC mascot material

Quote:
To be honest, I take good tackling and trucking ability over speed any day of the week, but damn is it fun to see a defense swarm like a hive around a ball carrier and gang tackle him.

If you canít catch them you canít tackle them In todayís game you need size with speed for sure
carolinamyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:20 PM   #315
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
I'll take both. If you have good coaches they can teach good tackling.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:50 PM   #316
2k15
Music Lover

Male

he's so good LSU offered him twice
Old 11-10-2017, 05:51 PM   #317
Ace Dilcock
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 11967
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Sandidge at Buck ?? I think you missed the part about KJ at Buck definitely not Sandidge.
I say put Sandidge at Safety and Henry at Corner. Let's go with a big and physical approach to Defense.

Talk about WRs hearing footsteps.....that would be more like Triceratops tremors....
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #318
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
I say put Sandidge at Safety and Henry at Corner. Let's go with a big and physical approach to Defense.

Talk about WRs hearing footsteps.....that would be more like Triceratops tremors....
Old 11-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #319
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post

You going to get somebody hurt

Old 11-13-2017, 11:21 AM   #320
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

CB for the good guys from Rusty Mansell (Dawgs247)