CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
rt3891
2k15
carolina_corpsman
Rooster'srule
sandstorm2001
The Pain Train
cocky0
Ace Dilcock
Captain9Dragons
Master Bedroom
Jovaughn Gwyn is str (2008)
USC 2018 Rank The Ga (527)
Kawhi to Toronto for (498)
Gamecock Football Mi (357)
What's the Ideal Tem (336)
National Hot Dog Day (277)
Kawhi to Toronto for Dero
Can Carolina and Tennesse
USC 2018 Rank The Games Y
Jovaughn Gwyn is strong
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Kamren McCray
2019 - Travon Walker
SEC Media Days
10 Oldest and Newest Coll
E$PN SEC preseason power

Old 03-10-2018, 11:52 AM   #21
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5776
USC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Fortnite

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
It took a few tries but I took a squad win with USC_21.

Lol had fun. I'll be on again tonight
USC_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:16 PM   #22
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

USC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPitUSC_21 rules the CockPit

https://youtu.be/jdfHgvafrY0

This is pretty funny.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:32 PM   #23
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
It took a few tries but I took a squad win with USC_21.

Why cant you play that good when we play? You play like a scrub most of the time. I mean WE did get a win before you got on last night.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:44 PM   #24
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 999975894
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

What system do y'all play on?
Old 03-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #25
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Why cant you play that good when we play? You play like a scrub most of the time. I mean WE did get a win before you got on last night.
Look at this guy. He hasn't posted on Cockytalk in years. I play like my teammates.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #26
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
What system do y'all play on?
PS4
Old 03-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #27
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Look at this guy. He hasn't posted on Cockytalk in years. I play like my teammates.
I'll take that as a compliment . You getting on tomorrow?
Old 03-15-2018, 07:14 AM   #28
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC_21 View Post
I'll take that as a compliment . You getting on tomorrow?
I am usually on just about every night from from 9-11ish, maybe a little later on the weekends.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:28 PM   #29
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
I am usually on just about every night from from 9-11ish, maybe a little later on the weekends.
Way to not even send me an invite last night scrub
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #30
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Way to not even send me an invite last night scrub
Stop appearing offline so I can send you one.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:55 PM   #31
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

https://youtu.be/gYUfAfsLsuc

Week 4 search challenge
Old 03-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #32
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

https://youtu.be/52y9MLeXY0w

Join my live stream!!
Old 03-19-2018, 08:10 AM   #33
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC_21 View Post
https://youtu.be/52y9MLeXY0w

Join my live stream!!
I was getting off last night when you sent me an invite. I had just won back to back squad games and I needed to get off to watch The Walking Dead. I usually have more luck attracting random views when I stream on Twitch rather than YouTube.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #34
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

Anyone have an extra fortnite mobile beta invite?

Last edited by Spurred; 03-19-2018 at 04:05 PM..
Spurred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:13 AM   #35
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred View Post
Anyone have an extra fortnite mobile beta invite?
I got the mobile invite from Epic, but they haven't given me any codes to share yet. Have they started handing out share codes already? Mobile is hard by the way, but I am not use to playing shooters on mobile either. Hopefully they will enable bluetooth controller support.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:31 AM   #36
Spurred
Starter

Male

Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit

I could be wrong but I think they come in email a day or two later.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:54 AM   #37
Spurred
Starter

Male

I’m good now. I received the epic email today. I still have no invites yet.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #38
USC_21
Two Deep

Male

https://youtu.be/edWzXqKWZlc

Week 5 search challenge
Old 03-25-2018, 08:30 AM   #39
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

https://mobile.twitter.com/Leekjack_...81598877437953

Lol this is hard!

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:31 AM   #40
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I am still looking for that first solo win. I have been the runner-up too many times for my liking. I either play too conservatively or too aggressively at the end or the person has rockets and I don't lol.